25.7.09

Wedding Favors

Well, lots of wedding crap on here these days, but it's only 48 days to my wedding! I am super excited about my wedding favors. They are 1" magnets that I have designed using my and my fiance's silhouettes. I'm going to have 10 different designs, that way everyone can pick which "us" they like best. ;]

Check 'em OUT!




I'm still trying to figure out if I like that font, or should go with something simpler. I am also contemplating adding our wedding date. Opinions?

Everyone who comes to our wedding can put these on their fridge and remember to pray for our little fledgling marriage. :]

2 comments:

  1. a. i love the indian- ahem. native american- design!

    b. i think you should def include the date, so i will always remember when to send you a card.

    c. this is super because im in desperate need of cool magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Liz on this one... you should include the date! Well, that's my two cents worth :)

    ReplyDelete